Tips for visiting
Notice to Visitors
Please use only pencils in the galleries. Pencils are available free of charge.
Please ask our staff.
- Mobile phones may not be used in the galleries.
(If you'd like to use automatic translation application ※ on mobile phones, please let our staff know.)
※ Google translation, iTranslate
You can use them at the "Lounge” area. (First Floor)
- Photography and videography are not permitted in the galleries.
- Umbrellas may not be brought into the building.Please make use of the umbrella stands.
- Please leave bulky baggage(suitcases, backpacks)at the reception.
- Please do not bring any pets into the building except assistance dogs.
- Food, drinks are not allowed in the galleries.You can eat or drink at the "Lounge" area. (First Floor)
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Please refrain from actions that may disturb the viewing quality of other visitors within Museum compound. We hope to provide quality time for everyone, whether you are looking for excitement or relaxation.
- Please follow the staff guidance in the building.